Sunday, August 7, 2016

Home by the Lake

I moved! It will be 2 weeks tomorrow. I can't believe that I am settled in to my new home. It has been an emotional roller coaster and giant ordeal at times since last October when I started downsizing and fixing up my old house, but it was worth it. I feel so comfortable here. I am still getting adjusted and trying to find things, with a million trips up and down the stairs trying to remember which of the three levels contains what items. I need the exercise anyway :-)

There are always people walking and/or jogging along the lake. I didn't move far (15 minutes and one town over) so I run into people that I know sometimes. I can hear peepers at night. I can see stars out my window on clear nights. It is quiet here in this country setting. I really like it here a lot!









1 comment: