Sunday, October 16, 2016

Fall in New England

Fall is my favorite time of year. The days are sunny and warm, the nights are cool, and the leaves gently rustle in the wind. The leaves turn red, yellow, orange, and brown and they start to cover the ground as they fall from the trees. There is a special feeling that lingers in the air, with the promise of change, rebirth, and renewal.




For me, fall is a time to reconnect with my inner self and acknowledge growth and transition. I ask myself where I have been, where I am now, and where I am going. I start to set my course for the coming year.




Noticing things is important to me. When my car climbed the last hill on the way home Friday night, I noticed the almost full moon rising above the trees. It was getting higher in the sky as I drove by the lake, so I hurried home to get my sneakers on and walked quickly down to the lake. The moonlight was breathtaking and my spirit felt renewed!




1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Fall photos! That reminds me that the moon turned full around 12:23am. I wonderful if I can get a photo of it.

    ReplyDelete